neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin abuse stops here!!!!!!!

+3
Sa7an
MagnusGladius
clarity
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Admin abuse stops here!!!!!!! Empty Admin abuse stops here!!!!!!!

Post by clarity Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Right, now there is no other thread about this, but something needs to be said, and done.

Princess was banned earlier, for calling Puk dumb. Now... Iknow these two dont get on, but fuck it. Something needs to be said, and its being said here, now, by me. GROW THE FUCK UP both of you.

Puk: if you have a problem with someone, deal with it, or don't be an admin... If you are going to let personal problems/issues get in the way of having a fun server, perhaps you shouldn't be able tokick/ban or whatever.

Princess: If you are going to cause issues, even by making jokes - dont bother going on the server. Head admins are there to moderate servers etc, not to bang kiddies heads together like you guys need doing. Im not saying you have, but there must be a reason for these problems u and puk have with each other!

*I'm saying this to both of u cuz i get on well with both of you - and you are both in the wrong in a situation I know little about*.

Secondly, yesterday a guy names Lucifer was on, and kept bugging the hell out of deathrun. Annoyed the shit out of me. Can you please make sure your admins know the rules, enforce them, and stick to them. If not may i recommend you review your admins.

CS is a game, and public is supposed to be about fun. If you arecontent on causing problems, perhaps you should go and play tetris. *End rage*.
clarity
clarity

Number of posts : 14
Birthday : 1987-07-17
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Admin abuse stops here!!!!!!! Empty Re: Admin abuse stops here!!!!!!!

Post by MagnusGladius Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:34 pm

I agree with Clarity on this one. That's why I wanted him to be the admin over Pukata, sorry puk. Yes, that is my opinion and it still is. I'll make sure this problem is dealt with.
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sa7an Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:59 pm

wow clarity u rule. i think there is no more open question and it seems to b dealt with, like Big MG here just said.
i never seen puk troubling players b4 and i got him as a quiet and mature player in memorie. to here whats just going on on the server realy suprises me. DAMN guys we r a team now why the fuck r u doing *shit* like this??!?!
Sa7an
Sa7an

Male Number of posts : 265
Birthday : 1988-03-16
Job/hobbies : Job: IT-Student/Cocktail-Mixer in a Nightclub. Hobbies:Jui Jutsu, Teak Wando
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by clarity Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Just to make things clear, I only heard about the princess and puk thing from princess - oh and from mag a while ago. I've never seen Princess or Puk do anything wrong, but from what ive heard its a big fuss over nothing - hence it needs to be sorted out.
clarity
clarity

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:04 am

Here is the thing wat happned. x-Regit-x adrinanex and spoki was there. she comes in server. starts calling someone freak and i dont know wat more i asked Who? she starts calling me dump and admin abuser. told her to stop. then she continues i tell her stop arguing with me. Then i kicked her because she was causing trubble in game. she comes back begin flaming again and warned her 2 times more she inults my age calling me a nub and makes me look stupid by saying that i cant ban her because then i will lose my admin. she wouldnt stop so i Banned her. Is that abusing? just asking. She just cant leave me alone dont know why. She also flames on forums as u can see in recruiment area. Satansoul alreddy banned her one time for spraying rude sprays to a player in nD runner. She dosent seem to stop and ive been told by other admins that if shes on server and causing trubble i sould get them. but no other admin was online so i had to deal with it myself. im doing the best i can to keep the server clean. I got the nD runner telling me if there is trubble on server if im not around. Because im also a mapper so i also need time to do my maps wich i like. And wat do i get? U calling me admin abuser because of a lier. shes rude to peoples in another way saying stuff that make peoples mad and starts flame. Ask Adrianex x-regit and others on server. Im not the only one shes bugging. Half of nD runner was witness that night also. She alreddy had a strike 1 so now its 2 next time perm.

End of story u heard both side now. She is on a strike 2 and if she get caught flaming again then game over for her.

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoki :D... Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:49 am

"I got the nD runner telling me if there is trubble on server if im not around"
Smile
Spoki :D...
Spoki :D...
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 280
Birthday : 1994-09-03
Job/hobbies : pk
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:24 am

Princess and Pukata, you two seriously need to stop flaming. One of you will end up getting perm banned, and I hate to see that happen (actually i dont). In that way this issue would be dead. And Pukata, if you truely are annoyed by her. Gag/mute her? Plain simple.
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:34 am

Ur right magnus but i always hear from adrianex and other nd runners that she makes trubble on server. Do we allow flaming on servers. Nope. but she can hmm.. she crossed the line. Because shes a girl she cant have a higher rank than other players.
I will gag her next magnus k Wink. if it dosent help i kick and 2 warnings and if not helping ban
I Apologize if i inerupted the game for peoples.

And Half nD runner was there if u dont belive me. I will start record again when shes around then u can see.

And princess i tryed to make peace with you 2 times. If u dont like me DONT TALK TO ME. Ok? Wink

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:03 am

Pukata wrote:Here is the thing wat happned. x-Regit-x adrinanex and spoki was there. she comes in server. starts calling someone freak and i dont know wat more i asked Who? she starts calling me dump and admin abuser. told her to stop. then she continues i tell her stop arguing with me. Then i kicked her because she was causing trubble in game. she comes back begin flaming again and warned her 2 times more she inults my age calling me a nub and makes me look stupid by saying that i cant ban her because then i will lose my admin. she wouldnt stop so i Banned her. Is that abusing? just asking. She just cant leave me alone dont know why. She also flames on forums as u can see in recruiment area. Satansoul alreddy banned her one time for spraying rude sprays to a player in nD runner. She dosent seem to stop and ive been told by other admins that if shes on server and causing trubble i sould get them. but no other admin was online so i had to deal with it myself. im doing the best i can to keep the server clean. I got the nD runner telling me if there is trubble on server if im not around. Because im also a mapper so i also need time to do my maps wich i like. And wat do i get? U calling me admin abuser because of a lier. shes rude to peoples in another way saying stuff that make peoples mad and starts flame. Ask Adrianex x-regit and others on server. Im not the only one shes bugging. Half of nD runner was witness that night also. She alreddy had a strike 1 so now its 2 next time perm.

Oh and pukata, please dont make out as if youre so innocent, because what you just said is totally false as i havent used that server in a few weeks, probably about 3 or 4. if i have it was for about 2 minutes as i havent been playing cs lately. So nice lies you have there, fail to see how i can cause trouble when im not actually on cs!

End of story u heard both side now. She is on a strike 2 and if she get caught flaming again then game over for her.

1. i joined the server, someone called you dumb, you replied whos dumb? i said you. i saved server logs to prove that.
2. you kicked me, adrianexi said "piss off princess you noob"
3. someone else picked up on you admin abusing, as i just said the word "you" and you did nothing about someone calling you dumb. they said "lol admins dont do their job if its their friends"
4. i replied, "one rule for one, and one rule for another"
5. you said princess are you going to stop now? but i wasn't actually in a conversation with you, i was in a conversation with someone else when you butted in. i replied No as why should i stop talking to someone when i wasnt flaming
6. he spoke about your admin abuse, i said yes hes only about 15 or something, hasnt had admin long

i never flamed, your friend adrianexi used foul language and yet you do nothing. the most i did was reply "you". saying your age and the fact that you havent had admin long is stating a fact, and i did save the server logs. i didn't call you a nub, as i dont use that name, it was your friend who called me a NOOB and told me to piss off. please quit bullshitting when some people do actually save whats in console, and there was nothing there. and i didnt come on and flame, k dubz said something to me and i went NO on the mic, someone said "ugly voice" i said "ugly face" and you tell me to stop? yes pukata, great admin abuse there mate. Adrianexi isnt a witness, because you lot always stick together and quite a few times you bug the maps together and use foul language together, you're a biased admin which is why you're such a poor admin as the consequences people get depends on how well you know them.

princess

Number of posts : 68
Birthday : 1992-03-12
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrianexi Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:18 am

princess, we had few witnesses on the server, you should know why you have been banned
you go in the server everything is quiet, then u interrupt some conversation between pukata and some guy, who the hell told u to speak princess? you ask for trouble and then you cry and act like you didnt do anything, after calling dumb and stuff like that, you kind of stopped after being kicked for overusing the insults,
you were there with ur friend, no this time it was not sam, but some other guy, you started talking to him about admin abusing n stuff, then u started insulting pukata again, and after that u say " i was talking to some1 else" - big lol for you
also i would like to see the logs because as far as i know the insults you did were on the server which had console bug, they are not saved, perhaps puka got something but im not sure
i suggest you leave this server and stop constantly lieing, i heard u saying you got banned from some server while you were talking to ur friend, which also shows how immature you are.
and when i said ugly voice, and then poukata said stop, he told me to stop coz u really piss me off, and sometimes i cant control myself n i need to say something...

and about buging maps, how about you record us? coz i have never bugged maps since months, and puka bans people who bug, the amount of bullshit you talk is just unbelievable...
Adrianexi
Adrianexi

Number of posts : 160
Birthday : 1993-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:23 am

LOL even showed server logs to clarity, so please do not lie because i was genuinely speaking to him and his name shows up in logs also. massive LOL at you for saying "piss off princess you noob" i never once swore, me saying "you" is not calling anyone dumb, its reinforcing what someone else said. i wasn't abusing anyone at all, you can say you have witnesses but of course youre going to stick together because pukata was admin abusing and you were abusing me also with your language and first insulting me by saying "ugly voice" you were the one who stared it adrianexi. you dont get console bugs, whatever is said in the server comes up on console. and yes i was banned from another server, and i was banned for "ghosting" when someone else was on my account, that isnt implying admin abuse in any way. whereas pukata, has a history of admin abuse from 4 different admins saying how rude and how he gives abuse to admins. and pukata knows he was bugging maps, someone said they made a demo and he stopped. other admins are aware of him bugging maps also thanks....

& when pukata said stop, you didnt stop did you? you continued to say PISS OFF PRINCESS YOU NOOB. i NEVER swore and never used any foul language, most i did was say "you" and then talk about t he admin abuse as i was kicked for helping pukata as he doesnt understand people very well. Smile

princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:34 am

Locked We dont want flaming here!

Ps princess the console spammed Non-sprite set to glow so u couldnt have copyied it from console.

And princess and adrianex dont flame. Adrianex thanks for suporting but dont flame it énds with u get ban :/
Princess dont write on forum if the only thing u can say is negative and lies.
U both Warned now!

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clarity Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:30 pm

No don't lock it mate. The fact remains that this is about as petty as it gets. Now, as I said, I know nothing about the issues u2 have with each othe. So you saying I'm calling you an admin abuser is rediculous. The title is for the guy Lucifer who was bugging, so please do not try and twist words.

The issue is, that there are problems that need to be resolved, and until they are the servers are going to have an element of hostility. Pukata, I get on well with you. As I do with princess. So why do you both have such a problem with each other?

heres what I suggest, take your heads out of your own backsides, swallow some pride, and try get along? inet grudges are for kids. If you need babysitting, perhaps its time some growing up was done.
clarity
clarity

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:43 pm

clarity wrote: If you need babysitting, perhaps its time some growing up was done.

Amen to that. He said it all
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:48 pm

Clarity. Hard to explain it all. She been bugging me ever since i reported her for racism. I tryed to make peace with her twice. I tryed to ignore her but peoples tell me to get her to shut up. So im in a suituation where i must do somthing. If i leave her alone the peoples shes rude to compains. If i stop her i get trubble.

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clarity Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:58 pm

amx_gag princess. Or even better, record or take screenshots so we dont need to go through this 1 word against the other bullshit. Thats all you need. So if u have any issues again, puk, or princess, record it. Make sure in your POV u type 'status' so we know ur not getting some random to pose as the other person - cuz seeing as how things are going i wouldnt put it past either of you.

But now that is resolved, Lucifer. Any word on whats been going on there?
clarity
clarity

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:55 am

pukata i dont use the server enough to cause trouble, i use it once every few weeks, probably 2 or 3 weeks. youre on it EVERYDAY, how i can cause that much trouble in a space of about 10 minutes every few weeks is beyond me. the fact is you dont stop your own friends, yet you try and stop me. you're the most biased admin i have ever come across

princess

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:21 am

clarity wrote:But now that is resolved, Lucifer. Any word on whats been going on there?

Clarity. At that time when you saw what happened. Was it Lucifer or Lucian?
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clarity Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 am

Lucifer i think m8. Now uve said that its put an element of doubt in my mind. But i posted lucifer in the first post, and in this 1, so im 99% its him. Although he was on last night and wasnt bugging at all so fingers scrossed thats resolved too.
clarity
clarity

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrianexi Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:36 am

yes princess, why is it always you who causes trouble in the server? i dont see you much, and it always comes out that your getting in trouble, think about what ur doing, ur getting urself in trouble. remember the time when you insulted on the microphone? i think its time for you, puka and me to stop ye? we wont speak to you, and you wont speak to us, unless you want to make peace, its ur choice...
Adrianexi
Adrianexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:00 pm

Princess and adrianex please stop flame. Adrianex from now on record when shes on server then we can see wat she does to u. Princess u just cant stop flame cant u? Go another place and flame. why even write when u only can say negative words.
and to everyone. Its not me and princess that have an issue. She and her freind sam flames and insult the peoples that kills them.
Just to make that clear. Reason she hates me because i answar back at her and it turns out to be a bad idea.
Here are some advice for u princess.

1. Play the game insteed of insulting. If they insult u dont answar back like u always do.
2. Behave and dont flame all the time. If u unhappy with somthing write a tropic and if another one flames in it dont flame back.
3. it just a game God Damit. If u die then u dead and dont start insulting the guy who killed u.
4. Dont talk to me and adrianex at all unless u got a question or somthing not negative. We wont talk to u if u just leave us alone.
5. We are recording wat u are doing on server if we are around so behave.
6. Show respect to the players. if they insult u get an admin or report them

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrianexi Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:33 pm

my post was not a flame post btw, it was a conclusion Smile
Adrianexi
Adrianexi

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:31 pm

Pukata dont try and act so innocent, i haven't flamed on this thread, none of my posts have been abusive in any way kind just simply defending me. Sam doesn't play on deathrun, hasnt done for about 2 months. i haven't played on the server actively either, so i don't have a clue where your coming from as when you banned me i wasnt abusive either, i was simply telling you what someone else meant as you misunderstand. Please can you learn proper english, and maybe then you wont misunderstand so much will you? I think its a language communication problem as you seem to take things as an insult when actually they aren't, clearly our culture clash is coming through! If someone calls you dumb, and you don't understand who its aimed at, and i tell you its you, that isnt me calling you dumb, its me helping you by telling you what someone else said. don't try and act as if its me insulting you because i wasnt. you can record me all you like, i know full well what i did on the server didnt deserve a ban, however i do believe that if i was banned for giving out your age and information such as you havent been an admin long, which could easily be found on on this server, i believe adrianexi should have been banned for starting all the conflict by saying "ugly voice" and then saying "piss off princess you noob" do you not agree?

princess

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:35 pm

clarity wrote:Lucifer i think m8. Now uve said that its put an element of doubt in my mind. But i posted lucifer in the first post, and in this 1, so im 99% its him. Although he was on last night and wasnt bugging at all so fingers scrossed thats resolved too.

Did he using a nD* Zombie tag? Then, id like a screen shot on the guy and steam id, please.

Pukata wrote:sam flames and insult the peoples that kills them

Which sam are you talking about?
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:38 pm

A guy named Sam. Havent seen him in a few month now. he used to play on the dr server

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next