neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! This is Auch

5 posters

Go down

Hi! This is Auch Empty Hi! This is Auch

Post by Auch Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 am

But Satoko im a member but i want to be an admin and beside i know falastiny is not a zombie admin but samstein ancient and aokiji are im not confussed guys yes well if they didnt need admins why did they take aokiji as an admin you know??? for example never say never mates im not confusing membership and become an admin Smile
Auch
Auch
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 76
Birthday : 1989-03-20
Job/hobbies : Study at a University, Formula 1
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Hi! This is Auch Empty Re: Hi! This is Auch

Post by Jessy Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:43 am

Making multipel threats to keep discussing this ? NO.
That's thinkin as spam.
Pm a admin in steam chat. Or PM In forum.

Jessy

Male Number of posts : 197
Birthday : 1995-11-13
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 am

Auch wrote:But Satoko im a member but i want to be an admin and beside i know falastiny is not a zombie admin but samstein ancient and aokiji are im not confussed guys yes well if they didnt need admins why did they take aokiji as an admin you know??? for example never say never mates im not confusing membership and become an admin Smile

get a clue...
samstein ancient and aokiji are not zombie admins, they are zombie members.
and you are not a member.

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoko Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:45 am

Auch wrote:But Satoko im a member but i want to be an admin and beside i know falastiny is not a zombie admin but samstein ancient and aokiji are im not confussed guys yes well if they didnt need admins why did they take aokiji as an admin you know??? for example never say never mates im not confusing membership and become an admin Smile

you are no member and even you were then you can't become so easily admin so stop your stupid try and don't waste my precious time.

falastiny, samstein, aoki are members of nD but not admins.

so stop doing so nonsence application, beside annoying us you don't get anything for this.
Satoko
Satoko

Male Number of posts : 1690
Birthday : 1988-02-29
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 am

First of all... let me add this. Registering on the forum doesn't mean that you are a member of the team. You are a regular and NOT a member. Secondary, if you had even spend just 5 minutes to look thought the forum you would have noticed that there is a difference between members and admins.

Then again, once your applications is closed, why do you bother making a new thread? That doesn't leave a good impression... or would you recruit someone who can't accept decisions? Being in a team means that you need to accept decision and not that you can just keep on getting on other peoples nerves until they accept what you think.
At that point you already failed in your application.
Also:
Auch wrote: never say never mates im not confusing membership and become an admin Smile
That is something that we decide as a whole. With making such a overconfident statement you chances are almost zero.

...there are rules for applying...

You must use this form.
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/join-nd-zombie-off-f28/how-join-nd-zombie-t527.htm
And reading that wouldnt be such a bad idea...
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/recruitment-f18/informations-about-recruitment-last-update-2308-t607.htm

And to solve your misunderstanding:
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/news-f1/neondragon-s-admin-member-list-t206.htm

You can apply again when we search for more members but for now the recruitment is off.

Small advice at the end: instead of just applying ... what about getting to know the members and admins on the forum? e.g. with making a presentation of yourself...
So far you only posted related on your application.
Agito
Agito
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 833
Birthday : 1988-11-28
Job/hobbies : drawing, playing games, animes, mangas and computer stuff
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content