neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Several reports with proof

+3
DarkNess
Ancient
Marksel
7 posters

Go down

Several reports with proof Empty Several reports with proof

Post by Marksel Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Here follows a list of reports, with as much proof as i could gather. I did not manage to get demo's, all i have is screenshots.

First of all: ihQ jeesus. He went into vents and freekilled 2 people (even though the screenshot shows only 1, on the first screenshot you can see the blood of the freekill before myself)

Several reports with proof Ihqjeesus
Several reports with proof Ihqjeesuslog
Several reports with proof Ihqjeesusd

Second on the list: J en B JOEWIIE. This guy is a mass freekiller. I failed to get a screenshot of the accual happening so i only have the log and ID for this guy.
Several reports with proof Jenbfreekill
Several reports with proof Jenbid

Next up: [LindHolM]. He connected to the server, masskilled everyone, and left. about 30 minutes later he did the exact same thing.

First time:
Several reports with proof Lindholmmassfreekill
Several reports with proof Lindholmlog

Second time: (forgot to take a screenshot of the log)
Several reports with proof Lindholmfreekill

ID:
Several reports with proof Lindholmid

and the next victom: Pre-Fire# .DmX

Mass freekill, 30min later he reconnecs and does it again (d4z0 and SuVi where there so didn't screenshot the second time)

First time: (without d4z0 and Suvi being there)
Several reports with proof Prefirefreekill
Several reports with proof Prefirefreekill2log
Several reports with proof Prefired

And last: Veronik@. She has been in vents sooooo many times, and has been warned about it even more. Heres a screenshot of Veronik@ in a vnet for the 257012th time:
Several reports with proof Veronikvent
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Several reports with proof Empty Re: Several reports with proof

Post by Ancient Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:29 am

Nice job mate:D
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:04 am

Ihq Jeesus, i have seen him do it also kicked him for it, dont know if he has done it more but i dont think higher actions should be taken if he hasnt been in vent since.

Lindholm, Havnt seen him but screenie says enough+ Suvi reporting it also.

Pre Fire, as it seems he behaves normally when no admins/crew members around but as screenie shows goes rampage when not o_o

Veronika, Have heard multiply Venting complains now, should get temped.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:33 am

Ancient wrote:Nice job mate:D

nice enough to slay and kick me for no reason huh?

I seriously want ancients admin rights removed as soon as possible. The guy got killed for a legid reason (lost a game), and slayed me for it, when i confronted him with how retarted his acts were i was kicked for abuse... This guy abuses his admin powers like no other. First: i didn't get a single warning what so ever before the kick or slay, neither before the BANN (i do agree i was harassing you there, but for a pretty damn good reason)

You are the voice of authority in those servers, and you abused it. You use it to your own wants.

You can kick and slay and bann me for abusal as much as you want but I AM THE ONE that is being abused here, BY YOU.
Ever since i joined this server i have been 100% loyal, I have reported EVERYONE that has missbehaved so the server would get better, to reduce freekills, to follow the damned rules. And i get a bann in return by some childish admin that cannot admit that he made a mistake. He slays me for a wrong reason, i confront him -> kick, i OBVIOUSLY get pissed and get banned without warning, all because ANCIENT was too childish to admit that he had made a wrong decision on the slay.

I am extremely disapointed with the admin team for making this guy an admin...

Some side notes out of what happened to me: I have seen ancient do some slays, kicks, etc. Fair ones, yes. but let me explain further.
When something happends to someone else in front of his eyes, when EVERYONE tells him to bann/slay/kick someone for something HE SAW himself, he won't do anything, why? it didn't happen to him. It happened to someone else, someone not as important. but as soon as Ancient gets killed the puppets start dancing and the slays kicks and banns are being thrown around.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:35 am

Dude, your really messed up you know?
you know ur wrong just admit it and go on whit ur life becuz im aint gonna say sorry for something that isnt true Wink
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:37 am

And btw, i am not an admin, i am a member Wink

When something happends to someone else in front of his eyes, when EVERYONE tells him to bann/slay/kick someone for something HE SAW himself, he won't do anything, why? it didn't happen to him. It happened to someone else, someone not as important. but as soon as Ancient gets killed the puppets start dancing and the slays kicks and banns are being thrown around.

EMate, i dont have eyes everywhere, i try to get the freekillers but it aint easy as you think it is.
Everyone is calling names, ban him ban her, i dont know who is freekilling and whos not
So drop this and go on whit ur misarable life...
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:03 am

Ancient wrote:Dude, your really messed up you know?
you know ur wrong just admit it and go on whit ur life becuz im aint gonna say sorry for something that isnt true Wink

can you give me an exact explanation why you have slain me then if you are so sure of yourself? MY point of view on the slay:
I announce a deathrun. and say 'last 2 die'. You start the run without problem, you finish 2nd last. I kill you because you lost the deathrun, and a second later i was slain for freekilling. Can I please have your side of the story? I'm guessing it will be the lame excuse of 'i did not understand what you said'. If you did not understand then you didn't have anything to base the slay on, so either way you made a bad decision. Am I right or am I wrong?

also, for what reason was there not a single warning for any of the measure you have taken against me?

also 'Dude, your really messed up you know?' i see that as the same kind of abuse as i did to you... you are insulting me in a way where you are calling me mentally retarted. I get banned for something the one that banned me does himself. sounds fair?
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:14 am

First off all : You know why i banned you so lets skip that part.
Second of all : I told you 2 times to speak up or fix ur mic!
I still couldnt hear anything and alot of other people to! ( if u need evidence, ask all the players that were there that moment)

Thats all i have to say to you.
Im not going to say sorry or any other crap that says im wrong, becuz ur wrong and accept it & go on whit ur life!

Have a nice Day!
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:33 am

Marksel wrote:
Ancient wrote:Nice job mate:D

nice enough to slay and kick me for no reason huh?

I seriously want ancients admin rights removed as soon as possible. The guy got killed for a legid reason (lost a game), and slayed me for it, when i confronted him with how retarted his acts were i was kicked for abuse... This guy abuses his admin powers like no other. First: i didn't get a single warning what so ever before the kick or slay, neither before the BANN (i do agree i was harassing you there, but for a pretty damn good reason)

You are the voice of authority in those servers, and you abused it. You use it to your own wants.

You can kick and slay and bann me for abusal as much as you want but I AM THE ONE that is being abused here, BY YOU.
Ever since i joined this server i have been 100% loyal, I have reported EVERYONE that has missbehaved so the server would get better, to reduce freekills, to follow the damned rules. And i get a bann in return by some childish admin that cannot admit that he made a mistake. He slays me for a wrong reason, i confront him -> kick, i OBVIOUSLY get pissed and get banned without warning, all because ANCIENT was too childish to admit that he had made a wrong decision on the slay.

I am extremely disapointed with the admin team for making this guy an admin...

Some side notes out of what happened to me: I have seen ancient do some slays, kicks, etc. Fair ones, yes. but let me explain further.

he compliments you for doing a good job with getting all those screenies and this is how you thank him Sad
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:33 am

Ancient wrote:First off all : You know why i banned you so lets skip that part.
I still couldnt hear anything and alot of other people to! ( if u need evidence, ask all the players that were there that moment)

Im not going to say sorry or any other crap that says im wrong, becuz ur wrong and accept it & go on whit ur life!

Have a nice Day!

First of all lets NOT skip the bann part: there was not a single warning, i asked you a genuine question why i had no warnings and this is all you've got to answer..

Second: We played a succesful game of simon sais and last reactions before the deathrun without any problems, and you seemed to be the only one not having heard it at the deathrun since i remember CT's saying: WTF ANCIENT? HE SAID LAST 2
Also, since when is there a rule against having a bad mic EVEN IF it were true? there isn't any, so there was no reason for a slay what so ever.

Come with facts instead of random 'get a life' comments please, shows how mature you are when it comes to solving problems.I am asking genuine questions and i am not getting genuine answers in return.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:23 pm

banned all of them but veronika she says she was fooling about
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Marksel wrote:
Ancient wrote:First off all : You know why i banned you so lets skip that part.

Have a nice Day!

First of all lets NOT skip the bann part: there was not a single warning, i asked you a genuine question why i had no warnings and this is all you've got to answer..

Second: We played a succesful game of simon sais and last reactions before the deathrun without any problems, and you seemed to be the only one not having heard it at the deathrun since i remember CT's saying: WTF ANCIENT? HE SAID LAST 2
Also, since when is there a rule against having a bad mic EVEN IF it were true? there isn't any, so there was no reason for a slay what so ever.

Come with facts instead of random 'get a life' comments please, shows how mature you are when it comes to solving problems.I am asking genuine questions and i am not getting genuine answers in return.

1. You know why i banned u, This came out of yor mouth mister : fucking retart get a life
2. You say that everyone heard you, i only heard you say, we are going to have a race, thats what the other Ts heard...3
3. I cant see where i 've write : get a life, i've said : go on whit ur life.
4. if u have ad bad mic, fix it or go ts cuz your mic suckd

I have nothing else to say but, drop it and go on whit ur life becuz you are talking sh*t.

Bye
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Ancient wrote:1. You know why i banned u, This came out of yor mouth mister : fucking retart get a life
I did say i know WHY you banned me, my question was WHY was i not given a warning before the bann? Also, get the facts right, do not deform my words because those are far from the words i said, i would never ever tell ANYONE to get a life because if anyone doesn't have one it would be me Mad

Ancient wrote:2. You say that everyone heard you, i only heard you say, we are going to have a race, thats what the other Ts heard...3

If noone heard me, then why did the CT's whine about you slaying me?

Ancient wrote:4. if u have ad bad mic, fix it or go ts cuz your mic suckd
You really need to start reading what i say... I asked is it illegal to have a bad mic? because i got slayed for having one according to you, that is what you said to d4z0 atleast. There is not a single rule against bad mics. Aka stay for an INVALID reason.

Ancient wrote:I have nothing else to say but, drop it and go on whit ur life becuz you are talking sh*t.
I have been violated by you without a propper reason after doing nothing but good for the server. I will NOT drop this because this is unrightful. As i say many times, justice will be served, i won't let anything drop until they are sorted out.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:11 pm

You should have started a seperate thread for your problem with ancient. Too me, a neutral person who heard both sides know, it sounds as follows:

You played a game with the last 2 Ts, Ancient didn't understand it that right, and thought you were killing him for no reason. Of course he made an action against you know, because he didnt know it better. If you started insulting now, you made it even worse. Ancient should have an open ear to anyone, so that you could tell him directly afterwards (in a normal way) how it was, and then he should excuse himself, and that's it. If he didn't hear you, and kicked you after *normal* explaining, it wasn't the right reaction, but I don't know what really happened.

I wonder why Ancient doesn't go into more detail at your accusation, your "way of view" is much "stronger".
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:49 pm

I wont go into more detail becuz backchatting makes things even worse, if he really wants to discuss with me he can add me and talk in a normal way.
Not like this.. Wink
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Ancient wrote:I wont go into more detail becuz backchatting makes things even worse, if he really wants to discuss with me he can add me and talk in a normal way.
Not like this.. Wink

I am asking you genuine questions, there is no differance between doing it on a public forum and doing it in a private chat apart from the peoplewatching. What is there to hide that people cannot see?

About what you said Mati, i explained that it was LAST TWO before i got slain, Ancient (obviously) was in chat liek: watafak?! and i, aswell as the other CT's said that the last 2 died, in the middle of this explaining i got slain, after he did not respond what so ever after the slay to any kind of explanation i did start getting agressive at the guy because i was being treated in a wrong way for a wrong reason.

Also, this isn't a discussion pointed towards you ancient, i started this post about you towards the people that invited you to the nD* group, pointing out that you do not deserve that tag. I don't need to prove anything to you, i don't want to prove anything to you. i have 0 respect for you remaining and it won't fill up very fast if you just keep denying you made a bad decision. I will take NONE of your authorities what so ever, and that is the result of abusal of your rights on servers. I would be suprised if anyone that was on the server at the time this happened would look up to Ancient thinkin 'oh he is the voice of authority, i better listen'. THAT is the result of foolish actions, and THAT is what you do NOT want on you nD* tag. Hence why i am asking you to review Ancient's membership in this crew.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:41 pm

theres no talking to you mate, i know i had a good reason to ban & slay you
thats all there is, if u dont want to prove anything to me, why are you still talking then...Wink

And btw, if i were 'childish' (in ur words), then the admins of this community would never made me a nD member.
They know me, trust me and know im a fair player, so if u dont like this, you should go and search another server.

End of discussion
I wont reply any more!

Last edited by Ancient on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessy Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Come on Marskel and Ancient both drop it go on steam chat or PM or anything you like just not forums already this topic got spammed from your fights.

Jessy

Male Number of posts : 197
Birthday : 1995-11-13
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Ancient wrote:theres no talking to you mate, i know i had a good reason to ban & slay you
thats all there is, if u dont want to prove anything to me, why are you still talking then...Wink

And btw, if i were 'childish' (in ur words), then the admins of this community would never made me a nD member.
They know me, trust me and know im a fair player, so if u dont like this, you should go and search another server.

End of discussion
I wont reply any more!

You still haven't accually explained why you slayed me, nor why i got no warning for a bann or kick. Yes, i called you a retard, but if that is enough for a 2 hour bann then every single player on the servers needs to get a 2 hour bann, including the nD* members. A 2 hour bann is a serious measurement, that shouldn't be pulled by someone calling someone a name. Abuse is consistant abuse that doesn't stop after giving a warning, CLEARLY not the case.

The point you made about you being childish is EXACTLY the reason of me posting this, i am pointing out that making you an nD member was a MISTAKE. The fact that you are telling me to find a different server shows how much you care about nD to be quite honest. your servers are nothing without their players, not like there are enough nD members to fill them up, you are currently chasing players away. Thumbs up?

oh and 'i won't reply anymore!' is most likely a lie Smile

I still want an answer to these questions:

what is the exact reason for my slay?
why did i get no warning before the kick NOR the bann?

I have asked these questions about 4 times each now, atleast have the decency to answer them.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:28 pm

You can add me, then we will talk further, becuz this topic wanst meant for this. Wink
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content