neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Meeting Outcome Re: Ancient's demotion & where to go from here

+14
Necro
nase
uhu
KoD
DarkNess
luna llena
hazik666
Tiny Dancer
W_a_S_y_L
swarley
Agito
Ancient
Arnold Schwarzenegger
neondragon
18 posters

Go down

Admin Meeting Outcome Re: Ancient's demotion & where to go from here Empty Admin Meeting Outcome Re: Ancient's demotion & where to go from here

Post by neondragon Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi

We have had an admin meeting with Agito, Koyumu, Mati, neonDragon, Pukata, Quicksilver present in order to discuss the recent problems. We have had a long meeting and have all agreed together about where we should go from here.

The admin team will remain as it is for the moment and Ancient will not be reinstated.

QuickSilver will need help with managing the strike list, and so we will begin the process of finding a new admin who can take on this responsibility.

neonDragon will create a post for admins, and a post for members, which explains cleary what he expects from them and how the community is currently structured. This is to address the problems that have been caused by me not clearly expressing my wishes to people, and the confusion that results.

neonDragon will create a post with an explanation of Ancient's demotion.

That will be all for now. We're trying to do the best we can now in this situation, and this meeting has allowed us all to discuss a lot of things and to unite together in agreement about where are going to take things from here.

neondragon
Forums Admin
Forums Admin

Male Number of posts : 332
Birthday : 1986-08-14
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Admin Meeting Outcome Re: Ancient's demotion & where to go from here Empty Re: Admin Meeting Outcome Re: Ancient's demotion & where to go from here

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:40 pm

And I hoped Ancient would get back his admin stats.

This just shows he was right.

Anyway good luck with your community as I wont be part of it anymore.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Admin Meeting Outcome Re: Ancient's demotion & where to go from here Empty Re: Admin Meeting Outcome Re: Ancient's demotion & where to go from here

Post by Ancient Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:51 pm

It's a shame that I need to end my admin status like this. I had never expected that it would end like this.

I wish you all the best whit taking care of the community.

/ Ancient
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Thanks Ancient.

@ the rest:
There is no point in further saying how shit things are in your opinion. It simply won't change decisions made. The outcome was made with all admin in charge. Even thought it won't have so much impact, i still ask you guys for the time being to trust us as we plan to do things better from now on. The more drama there is from now on as bigger the shitpile will get,... and at some point it will collapse and then we won't have to watch this giantic shitpile but have to swim in it instead.
Of course there has been a lot of misunderstanding and maybe harsh action that were taken but you can imagine (at least i hope) that the transparency of stuff isn't always there for us. Exactly like you guys don't know what we think when doing certain things. It's a big failur of every single person here in this community including myself that we still fail at working as a team over such a long period of time we are lurking together here. However, we are getting closer to what is (or lets say "originally should") be a team by the incident of today. Even with all our flaws, we ask you to come along with us and try to make this a place that everyone can have fun in.

P.S. with "shitpile" i mean the current situation.

Last edited by Agito on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Agito
Agito
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 833
Birthday : 1988-11-28
Job/hobbies : drawing, playing games, animes, mangas and computer stuff
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Sad that you had to leave, Ancient - anyways enjoy your ZM mode Wink
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by W_a_S_y_L Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:And I hoped Ancient would get back his admin stats.

This just shows he was right.

Anyway good luck with your community as I wont be part of it anymore.

Because he was not reinstated as admin means Ancient was right?
nearly all of the admins were involved in the discussion, which means that neondragon's had good reasons to demote him.
Still I'm sorry to hear that :<
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Dancer Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Ty for info

Tiny Dancer
Tiny Dancer
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1099
Birthday : 1990-05-20
Job/hobbies : Planning the perfect murder
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:32 pm

neon, really. This is bullshit, you've fucked up big time and you cant admit it. Maybe instead of making all this bullshit up to keep you safe you should apologise to some people and give ancient his admin back and mark his member but still people would hate you, you've fucked up nD thanks for losing our regulars. If this turns out that your to blame and theres a bad outcome say good bye to alot of your regulars and members. Thanks for this shitty news.
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:32 pm

ty for the info
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:52 pm

info ty for
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:57 pm

for ty info
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by uhu Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:00 pm

info for ty
uhu
uhu

Male Number of posts : 163
Birthday : 1666-08-14
Job/hobbies : survive
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:02 pm

hazik666 wrote:neon, really. This is bullshit, you've fucked up big time and you cant admit it. Maybe instead of making all this bullshit up to keep you safe you should apologise to some people and give ancient his admin back and mark his member but still people would hate you, you've fucked up nD thanks for losing our regulars. If this turns out that your to blame and theres a bad outcome say good bye to alot of your regulars and members. Thanks for this shitty news.
Dazo, maybe the time for you came to 'get the fuck off' like u call it.
When you just can't agree with this all, leave it and go please. You're making more trouble than anything else and that never was better in any way. I think many here could come along without you perfectly.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Its useful to this topic, So dont tell me to GTFO. Maybe you should learn to shut your fucking mouth.
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Please guys, behave.
Some of you may agree with Neon, maybe others not. But over it you have to respect each other, please consider that.
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Ty for info for now, although I'd like to hear the 'full' reason why :/
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by uhu Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:09 pm

d4z0 vs nase.

Please listen to Necro's words of wisdom.
uhu
uhu

Male Number of posts : 163
Birthday : 1666-08-14
Job/hobbies : survive
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchpoodle Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Ty for the information.

The admins did what they thought was best for the progression of this community/servers. don't single anyone out here - as he said in the statement "the admin team met to discuss this issue" so which leads me to believe it was a joint decision/agreement.

Freedom of speech grants you to voice what you want, but please be patient until the post regarding ancient is released - you maybe speaking out of context.

Frenchpoodle

Male Number of posts : 30
Birthday : 1992-03-12
Job/hobbies : Student Paramedic -
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:29 am

Ty for the info..
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:35 am

Thank you for the information.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down