Warmaps server!

Go down

Warmaps server!

Post by gotSkillz!? on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:47 am

Hey,

Sorry if somebody brought up this idea like a couple of months ago but just joined the forum! Razz

I was thinkin about a server where you can only play warmaps on! In my opinion neondragon is such a big big community/clan that its just relaxing to have a normal server as well! I like to play the FUN!!!!!!!! server but sometimes i just wanna play oldscool war maps Razz and then i have to go to my bad crappy dutch servers Razz

So I hope more people will like this idea! I was thinkin of a mapcycle something like this!

de_dust
de_dust2
de_nuke
de_inferno
de_aztec
de_cpl_mill
de_cbbl
de_train

and mayb italy and assault there as well!

Greetz gotSkillz!?

gotSkillz!?

Male Number of posts : 32
Age : 31
Birthday : 1987-09-16
Location : Amsterdam
Job/hobbies : Gaming, Soccer, Capoeira
Registration date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by XaZor^ on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:16 am

What you mean is a FFA server

We tried it..

Pros:
Awsome becuase its normal CS

Cons:
Crappy Hitboxes
Lag
High Latency
Server Crashes..

All beucase its home hosted servers.

Else its an awsome idea.
avatar
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Age : 27
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Location : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by Boyka on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:23 am

I like it ^^
@ Xazor

and what about, if your whole team dies you can return back to life
(so no FFA)
avatar
Boyka

Male Number of posts : 466
Age : 24
Birthday : 1994-08-09
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Soccer, chilling.
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by XaZor^ on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:25 am

aryano wrote:I like it ^^
@ Xazor

and what about, if your whole team dies you can return back to life
(so no FFA)

I dont get what you mean o.0?

FFA = Free For All = all can join, have fun.. nothing special.

im not talking about deathmatch if that is what you think
avatar
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Age : 27
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Location : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by Tiny Dancer on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:27 am

Xazzie said it... And maps like aztec, dust, cbble and cpl_mill should be removed. In with slightly newer maps like de_tuscan, de_hell and de_fuerza (haven't treid the final two with lots of players yet), they are better balanced.
avatar
Tiny Dancer
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1099
Age : 28
Birthday : 1990-05-20
Location : Stockholm, Sweden
Job/hobbies : Planning the perfect murder
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by Boyka on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:29 am

XaZor^ wrote:
aryano wrote:I like it ^^
@ Xazor

and what about, if your whole team dies you can return back to life
(so no FFA)

I dont get what you mean o.0?

FFA = Free For All = all can join, have fun.. nothing special.

im not talking about deathmatch if that is what you think
Yes that.. lol xd
avatar
Boyka

Male Number of posts : 466
Age : 24
Birthday : 1994-08-09
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Soccer, chilling.
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by XaZor^ on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:30 am

aryano wrote:
XaZor^ wrote:
aryano wrote:I like it ^^
@ Xazor

and what about, if your whole team dies you can return back to life
(so no FFA)

I dont get what you mean o.0?

FFA = Free For All = all can join, have fun.. nothing special.

im not talking about deathmatch if that is what you think
Yes that.. lol xd

I dont get from where people think FFA is Deathmatch/All VS All....

All the servers ive played on called FFA it was just Normal CS without anything on.... Just good old CS
avatar
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Age : 27
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Location : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by bosnac on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:21 am

XaZor^ wrote:
aryano wrote:
XaZor^ wrote:
aryano wrote:I like it ^^
@ Xazor

and what about, if your whole team dies you can return back to life
(so no FFA)

I dont get what you mean o.0?

FFA = Free For All = all can join, have fun.. nothing special.

im not talking about deathmatch if that is what you think
Yes that.. lol xd

I dont get from where people think FFA is Deathmatch/All VS All....

All the servers ive played on called FFA it was just Normal CS without anything on.... Just good old CS

FFA stands for Free-For-All = No Teams, No Parties aka You, your gun, your mind and a rain of bullets.
TD(Team Deathmatch) is just shit. TD = Camping -> Die -> Camp More -> Die -> New Spot -> kill 1 -> kill some more -> die etc.. o.o
avatar
bosnac

Male Number of posts : 399
Age : 23
Birthday : 1995-07-11
Location : Sweden, Skåne
Job/hobbies : none
Registration date : 2009-09-27

http://www.myspace.com/arionevetovics

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by Boyka on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:27 am

bosnac wrote:
XaZor^ wrote:
aryano wrote:
XaZor^ wrote:
aryano wrote:I like it ^^
@ Xazor

and what about, if your whole team dies you can return back to life
(so no FFA)

I dont get what you mean o.0?

FFA = Free For All = all can join, have fun.. nothing special.

im not talking about deathmatch if that is what you think
Yes that.. lol xd

I dont get from where people think FFA is Deathmatch/All VS All....

All the servers ive played on called FFA it was just Normal CS without anything on.... Just good old CS

FFA stands for Free-For-All = No Teams, No Parties aka You, your gun, your mind and a rain of bullets.
TD(Team Deathmatch) is just shit. TD = Camping -> Die -> Camp More -> Die -> New Spot -> kill 1 -> kill some more -> die etc.. o.o
Huh im confused now..
I mean 2 teams, new rounds starts untill a whole team dies.
avatar
Boyka

Male Number of posts : 466
Age : 24
Birthday : 1994-08-09
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Soccer, chilling.
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by bosnac on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:32 am

aryano wrote:
bosnac wrote:
XaZor^ wrote:
aryano wrote:
XaZor^ wrote:
aryano wrote:I like it ^^
@ Xazor

and what about, if your whole team dies you can return back to life
(so no FFA)

I dont get what you mean o.0?

FFA = Free For All = all can join, have fun.. nothing special.

im not talking about deathmatch if that is what you think
Yes that.. lol xd

I dont get from where people think FFA is Deathmatch/All VS All....

All the servers ive played on called FFA it was just Normal CS without anything on.... Just good old CS

FFA stands for Free-For-All = No Teams, No Parties aka You, your gun, your mind and a rain of bullets.
TD(Team Deathmatch) is just shit. TD = Camping -> Die -> Camp More -> Die -> New Spot -> kill 1 -> kill some more -> die etc.. o.o
Huh im confused now..
I mean 2 teams, new rounds starts untill a whole team dies.

Say that then o.O

So you want a server with the basic CT vs T and you just fight untill one whole team dies at the same time as on gungame servers (usually).

That would be hard since it aint so easy to kill a team of 12 that maybe just camp and shot you down o.o

Opinion only!
avatar
bosnac

Male Number of posts : 399
Age : 23
Birthday : 1995-07-11
Location : Sweden, Skåne
Job/hobbies : none
Registration date : 2009-09-27

http://www.myspace.com/arionevetovics

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by Boyka on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:37 am

bosnac wrote:
aryano wrote:
bosnac wrote:
XaZor^ wrote:
aryano wrote:
XaZor^ wrote:
aryano wrote:I like it ^^
@ Xazor

and what about, if your whole team dies you can return back to life
(so no FFA)

I dont get what you mean o.0?

FFA = Free For All = all can join, have fun.. nothing special.

im not talking about deathmatch if that is what you think
Yes that.. lol xd

I dont get from where people think FFA is Deathmatch/All VS All....

All the servers ive played on called FFA it was just Normal CS without anything on.... Just good old CS

FFA stands for Free-For-All = No Teams, No Parties aka You, your gun, your mind and a rain of bullets.
TD(Team Deathmatch) is just shit. TD = Camping -> Die -> Camp More -> Die -> New Spot -> kill 1 -> kill some more -> die etc.. o.o
Huh im confused now..
I mean 2 teams, new rounds starts untill a whole team dies.

Say that then o.O

So you want a server with the basic CT vs T and you just fight untill one whole team dies at the same time as on gungame servers (usually).

That would be hard since it aint so easy to kill a team of 12 that maybe just camp and shot you down o.o

Opinion only!
Like 3 vs 3, i kill you your death,
then the others gonna fight till there is 1 winner, and mayby like a achievement like what is in JB?
Like your the last men standing, you get something? But there should be something so they wont camp.
avatar
Boyka

Male Number of posts : 466
Age : 24
Birthday : 1994-08-09
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Soccer, chilling.
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by bosnac on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:42 am

zomg o.O

So you mean like this

12 players (6 vs 6)

1 T dies and hes dead until round ends/ team dies(ct or t)

And they go on for this untill they reach a certain amount of "won round" and then they switch sides?
avatar
bosnac

Male Number of posts : 399
Age : 23
Birthday : 1995-07-11
Location : Sweden, Skåne
Job/hobbies : none
Registration date : 2009-09-27

http://www.myspace.com/arionevetovics

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by Boyka on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:56 am

bosnac wrote:zomg o.O

So you mean like this

12 players (6 vs 6)

1 T dies and hes dead until round ends/ team dies(ct or t)

And they go on for this untill they reach a certain amount of "won round" and then they switch sides?
Yes, this shows who got skills.
But like the last one standing will get like 1 point (kind of achievements).
avatar
Boyka

Male Number of posts : 466
Age : 24
Birthday : 1994-08-09
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Soccer, chilling.
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by gotSkillz!? on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:40 pm

haha this is funny to read coz you almost saying the same thing Razz

Its just like a normal server with no mods or anything! No switching teams just 30 min playtime and then other map, but how can it happen that it crashes all the time? i mean if you can run a sentry mod or jail mod or even GG you can run a normal server as well right ? with only a rankstats mod or something! It should not crash most likely!


gotSkillz!?

Male Number of posts : 32
Age : 31
Birthday : 1987-09-16
Location : Amsterdam
Job/hobbies : Gaming, Soccer, Capoeira
Registration date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by XaZor^ on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:27 pm

gotSkillz!? wrote:haha this is funny to read coz you almost saying the same thing Razz

Its just like a normal server with no mods or anything! No switching teams just 30 min playtime and then other map, but how can it happen that it crashes all the time? i mean if you can run a sentry mod or jail mod or even GG you can run a normal server as well right ? with only a rankstats mod or something! It should not crash most likely!


If you look at latency on Those servers... then you will understand why

Laggy servers
Crappy Hitboxes
Crashes
avatar
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Age : 27
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Location : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by Boyka on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:31 pm

XaZor^ wrote:
gotSkillz!? wrote:haha this is funny to read coz you almost saying the same thing Razz

Its just like a normal server with no mods or anything! No switching teams just 30 min playtime and then other map, but how can it happen that it crashes all the time? i mean if you can run a sentry mod or jail mod or even GG you can run a normal server as well right ? with only a rankstats mod or something! It should not crash most likely!


If you look at latency on Those servers... then you will understand why

Laggy servers
Crappy Hitboxes
Crashes
JB laggs.. and crash last time much...
I'm not so smart in this things, but it comes because of the more maps??
avatar
Boyka

Male Number of posts : 466
Age : 24
Birthday : 1994-08-09
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Soccer, chilling.
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by XaZor^ on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:36 pm

aryano wrote:
XaZor^ wrote:
gotSkillz!? wrote:haha this is funny to read coz you almost saying the same thing Razz

Its just like a normal server with no mods or anything! No switching teams just 30 min playtime and then other map, but how can it happen that it crashes all the time? i mean if you can run a sentry mod or jail mod or even GG you can run a normal server as well right ? with only a rankstats mod or something! It should not crash most likely!


If you look at latency on Those servers... then you will understand why

Laggy servers
Crappy Hitboxes
Crashes
JB laggs.. and crash last time much...
I'm not so smart in this things, but it comes because of the more maps??

No it comes becuase :

1. The servers are hosted from a home = Neondragons internet is used here.. Not a stable 100/100 Mb or what the hosts uses.
2. nD servers got SHIIIITLLLOAAADDDSSSS of useless plugins and stuff... and the system is made into a database on a computer and such..
3. The Computers where the servers stands on isnt really ment for real server hosting, i guess its normal computers just running dedicated servers..
avatar
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Age : 27
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Location : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by Boyka on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:42 pm

XaZor^ wrote:
aryano wrote:
XaZor^ wrote:
gotSkillz!? wrote:haha this is funny to read coz you almost saying the same thing Razz

Its just like a normal server with no mods or anything! No switching teams just 30 min playtime and then other map, but how can it happen that it crashes all the time? i mean if you can run a sentry mod or jail mod or even GG you can run a normal server as well right ? with only a rankstats mod or something! It should not crash most likely!


If you look at latency on Those servers... then you will understand why

Laggy servers
Crappy Hitboxes
Crashes
JB laggs.. and crash last time much...
I'm not so smart in this things, but it comes because of the more maps??

No it comes becuase :

1. The servers are hosted from a home = Neondragons internet is used here.. Not a stable 100/100 Mb or what the hosts uses.
2. nD servers got SHIIIITLLLOAAADDDSSSS of useless plugins and stuff... and the system is made into a database on a computer and such..
3. The Computers where the servers stands on isnt really ment for real server hosting, i guess its normal computers just running dedicated servers..
Oh.. I get it.
avatar
Boyka

Male Number of posts : 466
Age : 24
Birthday : 1994-08-09
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Soccer, chilling.
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by XaZor^ on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Ive actully thought about donateing a FFA server for nD a BOUGHT one...

Im just afraid that people wont play there and then those money are kinda lost Sad

6 Mounths will cost 1314 DKK = 176.49 Euro's for at 32 slots FFA server
avatar
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Age : 27
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Location : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by Jumps7yl3r on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:03 pm

XaZor^ wrote:Ive actully thought about donateing a FFA server for nD a BOUGHT one...

Im just afraid that people wont play there and then those money are kinda lost Sad

6 Mounths will cost 1314 DKK = 176.49 Euro's for at 32 slots FFA server



That is way too much Xazor ... i don't know the prices where you live but here a server hosted 6 months is worth between 60-70 EUROS maximum.

Jumps7yl3r

Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Birthday : 1993-05-19
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by XaZor^ on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Jumps7yl3r wrote:
XaZor^ wrote:Ive actully thought about donateing a FFA server for nD a BOUGHT one...

Im just afraid that people wont play there and then those money are kinda lost Sad

6 Mounths will cost 1314 DKK = 176.49 Euro's for at 32 slots FFA server



That is way too much Xazor ... i don't know the prices where you live but here a server hosted 6 months is worth between 60-70 EUROS maximum.

Yeah, well. found another host. Its beucase teh host i just gave the price on is the Most expensive (and best quality) we got here.... I found a 20 slots FFA server here for a fair prize

And where can you get a 32 slots FFA server for 70 euros for 6 mounths ?
avatar
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Age : 27
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Location : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Warmaps server!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum