New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by raz on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:27 pm

No its imba hahhaha saw it yesterday you gona shit your pants Very Happy
avatar
raz

Male Number of posts : 184
Age : 29
Birthday : 1989-04-24
Location : In a building
Job/hobbies : gaming,drinking and laugthing
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by StevenN on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:03 am

kami (GER] wrote:remove wepons and give a charmeleon. Wink



On topic: nice idea, I like it.. although a lot of rebelling Terrorists Razz
avatar
StevenN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 156
Age : 28
Birthday : 1990-06-09
Location : Belgium
Job/hobbies : DJ
Registration date : 2010-05-03

http://www.djsteves.be

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by S1ghed on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:40 am

good idea, gj

RAMBO MODE ACTIVATED
avatar
S1ghed

Male Number of posts : 16
Age : 24
Birthday : 1994-09-04
Location : Latvia
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by hazik666 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Mati wrote:Well you can't really speak of reality in a game, but if you like you can see it as "smuggling" or whatever. For the rest of your post dazo, see http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-cs1-jailbreak-f5/new-feature-jailbreak-shop-t6756-15.htm#112855

12 kills in one map is not easy and maybe one terrorist is able to do that once in a while. So the stuff is only a little reward after playing a while and collecting a few kills, and if all kind of guns gets removed it doesn't really offer interesting things, and beside that, there are way easier methods to get weapons most of the times anyways. You can't consider the shop as "weapon boost" or something.

I can get atleast 20 kills a map if i rebel... Then if i do that for 5 maps transfer it to 5 other people we rebel for 6 rounds in a row... really wrecks the game, If your going to make a shop atleast make it like theese prices

Deagle - 3000
Mac 10 - 3200
TMP - 3200
Double Damage - 2800
Nade - 1200
200hp - 1200
Flash - 800
Smoke - 600
Shield - 700
Fast Speed - The Same
Health Regeneration - 1500
Big Suprise - 20000

Then it would make it better in my view..

_________________
avatar
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Age : 1345
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by Coffeecake on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:32 pm

far far far too easy to rebell. either make prices around 30% lower and NO money saving,or make the prices around 150% higher and money saving.i was trying to command a day yesterday and about 10 deagles were bought every round and i ate a nice healthy breakfast of lead.
avatar
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Age : 22
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Location : Dundee, Scotland
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by Kempa on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:25 pm

hazik666 wrote:
Mati wrote:Well you can't really speak of reality in a game, but if you like you can see it as "smuggling" or whatever. For the rest of your post dazo, see http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-cs1-jailbreak-f5/new-feature-jailbreak-shop-t6756-15.htm#112855

12 kills in one map is not easy and maybe one terrorist is able to do that once in a while. So the stuff is only a little reward after playing a while and collecting a few kills, and if all kind of guns gets removed it doesn't really offer interesting things, and beside that, there are way easier methods to get weapons most of the times anyways. You can't consider the shop as "weapon boost" or something.

I can get atleast 20 kills a map if i rebel... Then if i do that for 5 maps transfer it to 5 other people we rebel for 6 rounds in a row... really wrecks the game, If your going to make a shop atleast make it like theese prices

Deagle - 3000
Mac 10 - 3200
TMP - 3200
Double Damage - 2800
Nade - 1200
200hp - 1200
Flash - 800
Smoke - 600
Shield - 700
Fast Speed - The Same
Health Regeneration - 1500
Big Suprise - 20000

Then it would make it better in my view..
You can't even have over 16k on CS. /Facepalm

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Age : 10
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Location : Forum Hater.
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by Smile on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Kempa wrote:
hazik666 wrote:
Mati wrote:Well you can't really speak of reality in a game, but if you like you can see it as "smuggling" or whatever. For the rest of your post dazo, see http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-cs1-jailbreak-f5/new-feature-jailbreak-shop-t6756-15.htm#112855

12 kills in one map is not easy and maybe one terrorist is able to do that once in a while. So the stuff is only a little reward after playing a while and collecting a few kills, and if all kind of guns gets removed it doesn't really offer interesting things, and beside that, there are way easier methods to get weapons most of the times anyways. You can't consider the shop as "weapon boost" or something.

I can get atleast 20 kills a map if i rebel... Then if i do that for 5 maps transfer it to 5 other people we rebel for 6 rounds in a row... really wrecks the game, If your going to make a shop atleast make it like theese prices

Deagle - 3000
Mac 10 - 3200
TMP - 3200
Double Damage - 2800
Nade - 1200
200hp - 1200
Flash - 800
Smoke - 600
Shield - 700
Fast Speed - The Same
Health Regeneration - 1500
Big Suprise - 20000

Then it would make it better in my view..
You can't even have over 16k on CS. /Facepalm

And you have obviously not read the first post /FACEPALM
avatar
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Age : 26
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Location : Stockholm, Sweden
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by XaZor^ on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:56 am

Hmm what about a Shop for the Cts? I mean the point you earn as T maybe can be spent as CT to get something like.... Night Vision / more health you name it... Now after the jbshop came for T's no one wanna command beucase they want to use the menu <.<
avatar
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Age : 27
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Location : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by Sarah on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:30 am

I must say that d4z0s prices looks better and they should be in the game aswell not as many will afford to rebell with guns Smile
avatar
Sarah
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 242
Age : 29
Birthday : 1989-10-15
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by The Hater on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:35 am

Talking number wise, since the introduction of the jbshop i need to wait up to 5 minutes to get a spot to the server, before the only time it was full was evening-ish and before that the server was arround 20/25 players on it. So I really doubt that it "ruined" jailbreak or any kind of comment like that.
avatar
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 25
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Location : Norway
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by SexyPanda on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:04 am

I think it would be a good idea that the terrorists only get jb money if they win a last request.

This way the t's wont want to rebel as much, also if this happens you should lower the prices a bit since it will be harder to obtain the amount of jbmoney needed to buy the items.

At the moment im finding it quite hard to command when each round a T has a deagle or a tmp.

Love panda x
avatar
SexyPanda

Number of posts : 153
Age : 27
Birthday : 1991-06-08
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by xelef on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:07 am

Panda, if they only get it during LR then it would not do that much to prevent rebels from rebelling.
And its just a bonus you gain more JB cash from winning lr.
So it will pass in a while and Ts will stop constantly killing CTs and follow games Smile
avatar
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Age : 30
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Location : Denmark
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by SexyPanda on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:12 am

Well it will give them more of a reason to not rebel and win the games instead.
Hopefully your right cause it seems even with the best commanders on t's are still pwning everyone.

Panda x
avatar
SexyPanda

Number of posts : 153
Age : 27
Birthday : 1991-06-08
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by kami (GER] on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:14 am

i dont think that it will stop. there will always come new players, who will keep the rebelling on cause they want to buy something in the jbshop.
i did visit the server on thursday and all Ts bought nades and then u saw the cts running... good commanders got shot with a deagle and the fun was over cause a kid took the command and let all crouch and freeze..
avatar
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Age : 28
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by xelef on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:02 am

Well kami i'll give you that.
But well yes the new players will always try to rebel and most of the time fail unless they have more players with em.
But i know that some people on the nD Jb server is like me and is highly unlike to reach LR unless in the morning when there is not that many on.
avatar
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Age : 30
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Location : Denmark
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by Pukata on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:30 am

kami (GER] wrote:i dont think that it will stop. there will always come new players, who will keep the rebelling on cause they want to buy something in the jbshop.
i did visit the server on thursday and all Ts bought nades and then u saw the cts running... good commanders got shot with a deagle and the fun was over cause a kid took the command and let all crouch and freeze..

It isnt that bad actually. I commanded yesterday, i survived 7 assasinations from ts buying from the shop. How? at the start of the day just command all the ts in the cage quickly, give em like 5 seconds would do. Afterwards tell cts to get to some spots where ts cant hit them, tmp and mac15 cant shoot trough the walls of the cage, so that solves the problem with a mac and a tmp. Make the ts line up so u got an overview of all of them so guys with weappon dosent hide behind some terrorists. Get rid of half of the ts trough sawgame or last reaction - from there do the usual fun game u do outside cage. U cutted down the ts for like 50% so its easy to handle em.

But.
I agree it is hard if the intire cts are noobs. So i would recomand mati and QS to change the warnshoot rule to 1 shot then kill, instead of the 1 - 3 depending on the situation, and that all ts shouldnt get warnshooted. U cant warnshoot 5 rebelling ts, thats just too much. If they get out of a door somewhere there is no way u can get them baq to the cage so I would say instant kill allowed if they escape out of the cts sights or a group of some ts head directly towards a ct cuz 99% of the cases where 3 terrorist rush a ct, he dies. The ts are always rebelling somehow. And along with the shop its easyer for them to rebel. 1 warning is more than enough, else u will always fail trust me. There will be whining yes, but the ts can just stop try rebel? then they see the cons. and rebel less. That will atleast make it easyer for the cts and have balanced teams and bring jailbreak to a level where its enjoyable for both teams.

_________________
ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„ ¸PssT?! „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ ¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Age : 25
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Location : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by QuickSilver on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:23 am

I just played Jail_revolution. Was commanding, trying to make the best of an already tricky map for CTs. Then all of a sudden T's begin buying nades and I get killed everytime I start commanding. This is so fucking BULLSHIT!

I'm doing my best to give the T's some fun days/games and keep the game interesting, but noooooo, they feel the need to fucking nade me everytime! T's happy, but I'm not and I so-called rage quit.

It doesn't matter how skilled you are as a CT, when 5 or more people want to nade you, it will happen, you can't get away from it. This is fucking up the game to so many levels that I don't even WANT to play JailBreak anymore at the moment.. Great job T's, well done, you had your fun..

Either make everything more expensive or see more and more people quiting to be CT as a result to this.

_________________

"Sometimes you see a strange spot in the sky, a human being that was given to fly."
avatar
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Age : 61
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by kami (GER] on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:26 am

some minutes ago: Quicksilver wanted to command some days. but as soon as the cells were opened all Ts spammed the CTs with HE nades. a whole map long there was no real commanding. i think 3 rounds went till the /lr..
quicki left then when the Ts did kill him everyround. so like i said, the good commanders doesnt want to command anymore when they get killed every round.
avatar
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Age : 28
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by Ancient on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:28 am

QuickSilver wrote:I just played Jail_revolution. Was commanding, trying to make the best of an already tricky map for CTs. Then all of a sudden T's begin buying nades and I get killed everytime I start commanding. This is so fucking BULLSHIT!

I'm doing my best to give the T's some fun days/games and keep the game interesting, but noooooo, they feel the need to fucking nade me everytime! T's happy, but I'm not and I so-called rage quit.

It doesn't matter how skilled you are as a CT, when 5 or more people want to nade you, it will happen, you can't get away from it. This is fucking up the game to so many levels that I don't even WANT to play JailBreak anymore at the moment.. Great job T's, well done, you had your fun..

Either make everything more expensive or see more and more people quiting to be CT as a result to this.

Was already waiting for your opinion QS. I totally understand why you are mad. I mean even if this game is not really like real-life, you should still make it as real as possible even if you can't make it 100% real. For things like these you need to think logical because adding nades and guns to a shop is far by not realistic. I already told you in steam mati, but since quicksilver is irritated by it I can't help myself by choosing QS side.
avatar
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Age : 26
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Location : Netherlands - Rotterdam
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by QuickSilver on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:30 am

The idea in essence is fine, I think it's a nice feature that attracts people, but the T's can buy guns/nades WAY too easy.

_________________

"Sometimes you see a strange spot in the sky, a human being that was given to fly."
avatar
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Age : 61
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by kLeiNeS biEsT on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:19 am

maybe make a limit for nades?
like on zombie server, its crap, but there zombies only can buy 2 nades for the whole round.
avatar
kLeiNeS biEsT
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Female Number of posts : 377
Age : 35
Birthday : 1983-09-09
Location : under your bed *grrrrrr*
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by QuickSilver on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:25 am

kLeiNeS biEsT wrote:maybe make a limit for nades?
like on zombie server, its crap, but there zombies only can buy 2 nades for the whole round.

Doesn't really matter, because there are max 24 T's x 2 = 48 nades that can fly your way = CT doomed for sure Wink
Even if everyone could only buy 1 nade it wouldn't help.

_________________

"Sometimes you see a strange spot in the sky, a human being that was given to fly."
avatar
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Age : 61
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by kLeiNeS biEsT on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:33 am

u dont understand sweety.

i mean on zombie only 2 zombies of all can buy a nade in a round.
so make it for jail that maybe only 5 can buy. or less, dont know.
avatar
kLeiNeS biEsT
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Female Number of posts : 377
Age : 35
Birthday : 1983-09-09
Location : under your bed *grrrrrr*
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by Smile on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:46 am

I'm still suggesting that only one item per round can be sold.

For examples.
Pizza buy's a nade,
Sausage want to buy a deagle, but cant
and it pop up like a hud message;
no deagles available or something.
(nades could be sold twice, not as easy to get hs with..)
avatar
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Age : 26
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Location : Stockholm, Sweden
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by kwaakt on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:55 am

QuickSilver wrote:
kLeiNeS biEsT wrote:maybe make a limit for nades?
like on zombie server, its crap, but there zombies only can buy 2 nades for the whole round.

Doesn't really matter, because there are max 24 T's x 2 = 48 nades that can fly your way = CT doomed for sure Wink
Even if everyone could only buy 1 nade it wouldn't help.

Ive got the same experience. Not as hard you get it this time. Now when im commanding im doing it not in the sight of terrorists. (atleast at the start) At the moment the cells are open im covering an exit or even commanding blind behind a corner. Just to dont let them give the first attack on me. In the map we played qs didnt had any chance at all. also because the cell/cage area is very small. I think the prices should be even higher. maybe from 150 to 200% higher. Its not good balanced now.
Even I am able to buy 2 nades. And I suck in killing cts. Wink

Now im reading smiles post, maybe a maximum of items at the t team is a very good idea.
avatar
kwaakt
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 959
Age : 33
Birthday : 1985-11-22
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum