Do you smoke..?

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Sps on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Never tried and never going to. Smoking is just stupid, it takes ur money and ur life.
avatar
Sps

Male Number of posts : 500
Age : 783
Birthday : 1234-09-15
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Dark_Shad on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:16 pm

QuickSilver wrote:
Dark_Shad wrote:Smoke ;d

Could you POSSIBLY be MORE lame/childish?? What a post..
Ok then. Everything I wrote or write is childish right?
Ok.
I started 1 year ago. On the end Of shcool? 1 cigarette. I thought It will not be a difference. But after I while I got hooked up with the wrong friend. From Children. To men. So like 16-18 Years old. I started with smoking Just like Lumin did. Under pressure. But Its not only with that I started with. I did drugs.. Only weed. So that Dosn't matter to mutch. Now I still smoke. But I stopped At december with drugs.. Because My dad saw I was stoned. So He reported me at the police station In our town.
Now I don't do it anymore. Or. Sometimes. Like 1 yime in 2 months Just to have fun ^^
My fysics (Sorry For miss spelling) were going low. Now I don't have anything left. When I run 50 meters. I'm tired..
So everyone that dosn't smoke. Better not begin on it to ^^
avatar
Dark_Shad

Male Number of posts : 356
Age : 23
Birthday : 1993-12-26
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by conex on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Dark_Shad wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:
Dark_Shad wrote:Smoke ;d

Could you POSSIBLY be MORE lame/childish?? What a post..
Ok then. Everything I wrote or write is childish right?
Ok.
I started 1 year ago. On the end Of shcool? 1 cigarette. I thought It will not be a difference. But after I while I got hooked up with the wrong friend. From Children. To men. So like 16-18 Years old. I started with smoking Just like Lumin did. Under pressure. But Its not only with that I started with. I did drugs.. Only weed. So that Dosn't matter to mutch. Now I still smoke. But I stopped At december with drugs.. Because My dad saw I was stoned. So He reported me at the police station In our town.
Now I don't do it anymore. Or. Sometimes. Like 1 yime in 2 months Just to have fun ^^
My fysics (Sorry For miss spelling) were going low. Now I don't have anything left. When I run 50 meters. I'm tired..
So everyone that dosn't smoke. Better not begin on it to ^^

why who'd your dad report you to the police Suspect probably the weirdest thing i have ever heard
avatar
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Location : Denmark
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Leon on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Hanyuu wrote:After the documentaries they showed in health class and the in your face ads, I'm not going to even try xD
Thats one of the reasons i DONT smoke Wink

And yeah, what's the point? You will just die anyways D=

Smoke is dangerous for your health. <-- thats what i heard from the commercials..
I dont smoke, and will never.
avatar
Leon

Male Number of posts : 737
Age : 21
Birthday : 1996-01-02
Location : Somewhere in Europe..
Job/hobbies : Soccer!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Dark_Shad on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:50 pm

conex wrote:
Dark_Shad wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:
Dark_Shad wrote:Smoke ;d

Could you POSSIBLY be MORE lame/childish?? What a post..
Ok then. Everything I wrote or write is childish right?
Ok.
I started 1 year ago. On the end Of shcool? 1 cigarette. I thought It will not be a difference. But after I while I got hooked up with the wrong friend. From Children. To men. So like 16-18 Years old. I started with smoking Just like Lumin did. Under pressure. But Its not only with that I started with. I did drugs.. Only weed. So that Dosn't matter to mutch. Now I still smoke. But I stopped At december with drugs.. Because My dad saw I was stoned. So He reported me at the police station In our town.
Now I don't do it anymore. Or. Sometimes. Like 1 yime in 2 months Just to have fun ^^
My fysics (Sorry For miss spelling) were going low. Now I don't have anything left. When I run 50 meters. I'm tired..
So everyone that dosn't smoke. Better not begin on it to ^^

why who'd your dad report you to the police Suspect probably the weirdest thing i have ever heard
Because That was the only way to stop me ^^
avatar
Dark_Shad

Male Number of posts : 356
Age : 23
Birthday : 1993-12-26
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Smeck on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:44 am

I havent smoke and i never will smoke

Smeck

Male Number of posts : 118
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-02-15
Location : Sweden, Sthlm .
Job/hobbies : Icehockey, CS , GIrls
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Necro on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 am

Sps wrote:Never tried and never going to. Smoking is just stupid, it takes ur money and ur life.

Hell yeah! Wise words!

One question, why don't we make a poll or any admin to change this topic into a poll? Smile
avatar
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Age : 93
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Location : Spain
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by LongD on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:33 am

I have tried once,just wanted to see what it was like.But when Im out with my friends i smoke 24/7...Yeah,im never out cus I don't have any friends..(joke)But when friends offer me a ciggarete I just say no and if they wont wanna hang out with me then they arent real friends.
avatar
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Age : 21
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Location : Landskrona,Sweden
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by xReii on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:57 am

Sorry but if you aren't a smoker you can't say people that smoke are weak, plus if you don't like smoking and you think is stupid well i think your more stupid thinkin smoking is stupid.
avatar
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Age : 23
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Location : Around the house
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Hibari on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:59 am

xReii wrote:Sorry but if you aren't a smoker you can't say people that smoke are weak, plus if you don't like smoking and you think is stupid well i think your more stupid thinkin smoking is stupid.

Smoking is Stupid moron... it destroys your body and smokers are weak!
avatar
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Age : 23
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Marksel on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:01 am

xReii wrote:Sorry but if you aren't a smoker you can't say people that smoke are weak, plus if you don't like smoking and you think is stupid well i think your more stupid thinkin smoking is stupid.

This is just about 100% bullshit.

1- Why wouldn't we be able to say that smokers are weak? Starting to smoke is a weak thing to do, as 99% of the time people start smoking because their friends do it. Which means you have no power over your own actions, as they are being dominated by your friends.

2- Why on earth would smoking NOT be stupid? It costs a tonload of money, it is extremely bad for your health, there really isn't any plusses to it. If you want to relax there is much cheaper and healthyer ways.
avatar
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by xReii on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:20 am

Marksel wrote:
xReii wrote:Sorry but if you aren't a smoker you can't say people that smoke are weak, plus if you don't like smoking and you think is stupid well i think your more stupid thinkin smoking is stupid.

This is just about 100% bullshit.

1- Why wouldn't we be able to say that smokers are weak? Starting to smoke is a weak thing to do, as 99% of the time people start smoking because their friends do it. Which means you have no power over your own actions, as they are being dominated by your friends.

2- Why on earth would smoking NOT be stupid? It costs a tonload of money, it is extremely bad for your health, there really isn't any plusses to it. If you want to relax there is much cheaper and healthyer ways.


Well w/e, dont want flaming so for those who smokes aigh. For those comments like tiny i'm sorry but i desagree you can't judge all people for their act plus i smoke because i want to.
avatar
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Age : 23
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Location : Around the house
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Necro on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:21 am

I share Marksel's opinion.
What good does smoking to you? Smoking is just useless and it only hurts your life and the life of your people (passive smokers).
avatar
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Age : 93
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Location : Spain
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Tiny Dancer on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:29 am

xReii wrote:
Well w/e, dont want flaming so for those who smokes aigh. For those comments like tiny i'm sorry but i desagree you can't judge all people for their act plus i smoke because i want to.

Well, I'm sorry. I forgot there is one more reason than weakness and/or stupidity to why people smoke. It's people who deliberately wants to destroy their bodies and shorten their lives. Other than that there is really no reason to smoke, and this is not an opinion. It's a fact.

I don't even buy cigarettes to my friends who smoke if they have forgotten to bring ID. Nothing good ever comes to smoking. Sure if you wanna suck the life out of your body in an incredibly slow way, but by doing so you will also hurt those around you. And let's not even get started on the poor people who have to work on a tobacco field with a salary not even worth mentioning. Smoking should be forbidden, in fact it's totally outrageous it is not forbidden already. An easier way to stop a huge problem is pretty damn hard to find...
avatar
Tiny Dancer
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1099
Age : 27
Birthday : 1990-05-20
Location : Stockholm, Sweden
Job/hobbies : Planning the perfect murder
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Agent Smith on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:58 am

You know what's stupid about being a smoker?

Everything will smell like smoke, your breath... your clothes... (your dookies)

my dad smokes, luckily not inside but it's hard to stop him from smoking :/

avatar
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Age : 22
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Location : Holland
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Sarah on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:52 am

I used to smoke for 8 years I just quit recently xD

And only loosers smoke Surprised
avatar
Sarah
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 242
Age : 28
Birthday : 1989-10-15
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Necro on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:54 am

Agent Smith wrote:Everything will smell like smoke, your breath... your clothes... (your dookies)

Your fingers smell and become yellow, your tooth also become yellow, your lungs black, your pee is contaminated, you lose smell capacity and you are not able to distinguish odors.
And they all are minor diseases, if we talk about major diseases there would be an huge walls of text.
avatar
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Age : 93
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Location : Spain
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by xReii on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:57 am

Well i'm not gonna discuss opinion i like smoking joints not cigars tho i rarely do so i rather smoke joints and enjoy my life to the top than getting cancer on my loungues(how ever is spelled).
avatar
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Age : 23
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Location : Around the house
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Smile on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:05 am

Tiny Dancer wrote:
xReii wrote:
Well w/e, dont want flaming so for those who smokes aigh. For those comments like tiny i'm sorry but i desagree you can't judge all people for their act plus i smoke because i want to.

Well, I'm sorry. I forgot there is one more reason than weakness and/or stupidity to why people smoke. It's people who deliberately wants to destroy their bodies and shorten their lives. Other than that there is really no reason to smoke, and this is not an opinion. It's a fact.
About the shorten your life, I dont expect much in my life, I also cant see how living in a older home can be fun.
I will die when Im 50. By then I would have done the things I want to do, my way of life.
avatar
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Location : Stockholm, Sweden
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Icakiller on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:15 am

to the ppl who said ppl are weak becouse you only start becouse you know who do it.... THAT SO NOT TRUE.... the thing you get in your blood make you more relaxing, and not so stressing, why you think the soldiers in world war 2 got 2 packs of lucky strike???
has been a smoker since i was 12 years old and did start smoke weed evry day when i was 15 to i was 16 and. just stoppede smoked besouse i start trianing and has never been more happy abort am not a smoker anymore

Icakiller

Number of posts : 54
Age : 26
Birthday : 1991-11-20
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Necro on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:26 am

Icakiller wrote:the thing you get in your blood make you more relaxing
Do you even know the name of that "thing"?
If you want to relax you can easily lie down some minutes in the bed, you can go out and walk a bit... or you even can masturbate or have sex with your partner. And yes, it's much more healthy than tobacco.
avatar
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Age : 93
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Location : Spain
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Icakiller on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:40 am

Necro wrote:
Icakiller wrote:the thing you get in your blood make you more relaxing
Do you even know the name of that "thing"?
If you want to relax you can easily lie down some minutes in the bed, you can go out and walk a bit... or you even can masturbate or have sex with your partner. And yes, it's much more healthy than tobacco.


nicotine happy? how will you do that when you get a hard work like war or stressing day or you did go down wift stress. belive it or not, nicotine is helping and i know it much better then you. no dissrespekt

Icakiller

Number of posts : 54
Age : 26
Birthday : 1991-11-20
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Marksel on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:02 am

Icakiller wrote:
nicotine happy? how will you do that when you get a hard work like war or stressing day or you did go down wift stress. belive it or not, nicotine is helping and i know it much better then you. no dissrespekt

Noone ever said nicotine doesn't have a relaxing feature, however what some of have have said, is that there is much healthyer and cheaper ways to relax.

Also: I kind of doubt that you know more about this stuff than Necro does.
avatar
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Smile on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:03 am

Marksel wrote:
Icakiller wrote:
nicotine happy? how will you do that when you get a hard work like war or stressing day or you did go down wift stress. belive it or not, nicotine is helping and i know it much better then you. no dissrespekt

Noone ever said nicotine doesn't have a relaxing feature, however what some of have have said, is that there is much healthyer and cheaper ways to relax.

Also: I kind of doubt that you know more about this stuff than Necro does.

By experience no, thru fact yes.
avatar
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Location : Stockholm, Sweden
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by vladkboy on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Tried multiple times, but nahh , is so damn disgusting, is a bad addict that's for sure. damage ur health and is a stupid way to waste money... my dad used to smoke alot, but quitted it like for 2 years ago... he feels really better after stop somking.
Quitting it is very hard, but it's definitely a tip for everyone who smokes Wink
avatar
vladkboy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1533
Age : 21
Birthday : 1995-12-22
Location : Portugal
Job/hobbies : Alot :P
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you smoke..?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum