League of Legends ( LoL )

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Fagnatic on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:26 am

We should have a tiem and date where we are ALL able to play (well.. 5 people) Smile

a LoL party Very Happy
avatar
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Age : 24
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by SultaN on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:03 am

I had some freetime on my hand last night and put up a little site for the Clan if there is going to be one Razz

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/lol
avatar
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Age : 25
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Hibari on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 am

new champion will come soon!

avatar
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Age : 23
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by SultaN on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:41 am

he looks awesome o.o
avatar
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Age : 25
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by bosnac on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:38 am

My installation stops at PMP.exe o.O
avatar
bosnac

Male Number of posts : 399
Age : 22
Birthday : 1995-07-11
Location : Sweden, Skåne
Job/hobbies : none
Registration date : 2009-09-27

http://www.myspace.com/arionevetovics

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Coffeecake on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:49 pm

he looks epic but tbh i dont really like casters :S
avatar
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Age : 21
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Location : Dundee, Scotland
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by LongD on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Then don't buy him?
avatar
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Age : 22
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Location : Landskrona,Sweden
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by W_a_S_y_L on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:41 am

I think im gonna get him.

Spellcaster/tank hybrid? Sounds sweet
avatar
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Age : 29
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Location : Poland
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Fagnatic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:08 am

omg that champion looks awesome.

but just like xin zhao , he will be overpowered
avatar
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Age : 24
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by bosnac on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:09 am

i wanna play the god damn game Sad Sad

Stupid installer Sad Sad
avatar
bosnac

Male Number of posts : 399
Age : 22
Birthday : 1995-07-11
Location : Sweden, Skåne
Job/hobbies : none
Registration date : 2009-09-27

http://www.myspace.com/arionevetovics

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by SultaN on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 am

Red-Phoenix wrote:omg that champion looks awesome.

but just like xin zhao , he will be overpowered
U think Xin Zhao is overpowerd? Rofl, hell no!
If u play good with every champion then they are all overpowered.

I even played against a normal Ashe and he raped my team with ultra high attack speed and critical damage
avatar
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Age : 25
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Marksel on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:29 pm

I bought the new champion and I'm quite disapointed.

Its not very much of a tank, but its not very much of a nuke either.. it hangs a bit in between.

It has alot of health but it dies in seconds anyway, the lifestealing is terribly bad. The only good thing is the pool that makes you impossible to hit for a phew seconds, but the duration is way too short.
avatar
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Age : 26
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Coffeecake on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:06 pm

SultaN wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:omg that champion looks awesome.

but just like xin zhao , he will be overpowered
U think Xin Zhao is overpowerd? Rofl, hell no!
If u play good with every champion then they are all overpowered.

I even played against a normal Ashe and he raped my team with ultra high attack speed and critical damage
xin zhao is overpowered........xin zhao IS overpowered.i can use him very well also so it makes him a little better but he cant really get better.thats why a skillfull player can win
avatar
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Age : 21
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Location : Dundee, Scotland
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Coffeecake on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:41 pm

SultaN wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:omg that champion looks awesome.

but just like xin zhao , he will be overpowered
U think Xin Zhao is overpowerd? Rofl, hell no!
If u play good with every champion then they are all overpowered.

I even played against a normal Ashe and he raped my team with ultra high attack speed and critical damage
xin zhao is overpowered........xin zhao IS overpowered.i can use him very well also so it makes him a little better but he cant really get better.thats why a skillfull player can win against him always Smile
avatar
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Age : 21
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Location : Dundee, Scotland
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Fagnatic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Coffeecake wrote:
SultaN wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:omg that champion looks awesome.

but just like xin zhao , he will be overpowered
U think Xin Zhao is overpowerd? Rofl, hell no!
If u play good with every champion then they are all overpowered.

I even played against a normal Ashe and he raped my team with ultra high attack speed and critical damage
xin zhao is overpowered........xin zhao IS overpowered.i can use him very well also so it makes him a little better but he cant really get better.thats why a skillfull player can win against him always Smile

i got the method to own xin zhao ;D

Buy a thornmail , it returns 30% of the damage ;D
avatar
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Age : 24
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by W_a_S_y_L on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Red-Phoenix wrote:
Coffeecake wrote:
SultaN wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:omg that champion looks awesome.

but just like xin zhao , he will be overpowered
U think Xin Zhao is overpowerd? Rofl, hell no!
If u play good with every champion then they are all overpowered.

I even played against a normal Ashe and he raped my team with ultra high attack speed and critical damage
xin zhao is overpowered........xin zhao IS overpowered.i can use him very well also so it makes him a little better but he cant really get better.thats why a skillfull player can win against him always Smile

i got the method to own xin zhao ;D

Buy a thornmail , it returns 30% of the damage ;D

Rofl i told you that.

And for it to be effective at least 2 teammembers need to have it. Since xin's ulti is physical damage , thornmail seems the best counter for that
avatar
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Age : 29
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Location : Poland
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Fagnatic on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 am

W_a_S_y_L wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:
Coffeecake wrote:
SultaN wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:omg that champion looks awesome.

but just like xin zhao , he will be overpowered
U think Xin Zhao is overpowerd? Rofl, hell no!
If u play good with every champion then they are all overpowered.

I even played against a normal Ashe and he raped my team with ultra high attack speed and critical damage
xin zhao is overpowered........xin zhao IS overpowered.i can use him very well also so it makes him a little better but he cant really get better.thats why a skillfull player can win against him always Smile

i got the method to own xin zhao ;D

Buy a thornmail , it returns 30% of the damage ;D

Rofl i told you that.

And for it to be effective at least 2 teammembers need to have it. Since xin's ulti is physical damage , thornmail seems the best counter for that

you did not.. hibari did.. I think.
avatar
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Age : 24
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by W_a_S_y_L on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:45 am

Red-Phoenix wrote:
W_a_S_y_L wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:
Coffeecake wrote:
SultaN wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:omg that champion looks awesome.

but just like xin zhao , he will be overpowered
U think Xin Zhao is overpowerd? Rofl, hell no!
If u play good with every champion then they are all overpowered.

I even played against a normal Ashe and he raped my team with ultra high attack speed and critical damage
xin zhao is overpowered........xin zhao IS overpowered.i can use him very well also so it makes him a little better but he cant really get better.thats why a skillfull player can win against him always Smile

i got the method to own xin zhao ;D

Buy a thornmail , it returns 30% of the damage ;D

Rofl i told you that.

And for it to be effective at least 2 teammembers need to have it. Since xin's ulti is physical damage , thornmail seems the best counter for that

you did not.. hibari did.. I think.

Your memory is worse than the one gold fishies have o.o
I told you that during our game you nubcake
avatar
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Age : 29
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Location : Poland
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Hibari on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:53 am

i didnt tell you that o.o
avatar
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Age : 23
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Marksel on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:53 am

Btw, forcing the opponents to waste their money on thornmail is pretty effective use of a xin'zhao, as once the teambattles start your thornmail will be useless. It only works propperly in 1v1 or as tank.
avatar
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Age : 26
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Fagnatic on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:47 pm

Epiczor Kennen skin <3 (ok the startscreen looks weird , but the skills and everything is fire.. its awesome!)

avatar
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Age : 24
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by SultaN on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:08 pm

I bought amumu the mummy Very Happy
Imma play some practice rounds
avatar
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Age : 25
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Marksel on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:27 am

I have way too many champions x[

Akali, Anivia, Annie, Blitzkrank, Garen, Jax, Karthus, Katarina, Kog'Maw, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Nunu, Ryze, Soraka, Tryndamere, Twitch, Veigar, Vladimir, Warwick and Xin Zhao...

just about half way to having them all Very Happy
avatar
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Age : 26
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by SultaN on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:37 am

Show off >.>
avatar
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Age : 25
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Fagnatic on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:38 am

i am now wasting my IP to tier 3 runes O.o

its like 10K IP in my runebook now Razz
avatar
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Age : 24
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends ( LoL )

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum