WC3 FT is back online

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WC3 FT is back online

Post by Marksel on Wed May 12, 2010 5:04 pm

KoD wrote:
Marksel wrote:there is WC3 mod, which is just the 4 regular races (Human, Undead, NightElf and Orc), and you have WC3FT, which adds the horoes (Blood Mage, Warden, Crypt Lord and Shadow Hunter).

WC3FT stands for Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne

You forget one important thing...

DOTAAAA =D

DOTA has nothing to do with WC3FT cs mod lol, I was talking purely about the cs mod.
avatar
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: WC3 FT is back online

Post by Emziek on Wed May 12, 2010 5:13 pm

DOTA is just a crappy thing blizzard came up with to make even more money..
Greedy bastards >_>
avatar
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Age : 21
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Location : Arboga/orebro | sweden
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: WC3 FT is back online

Post by Marksel on Wed May 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Emziek wrote:DOTA is just a crappy thing blizzard came up with to make even more money..
Greedy bastards >_>

DOTA is a fanmade game within warcraft 3...

stop making things up plz, thx Smile
avatar
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Location : Holland
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: WC3 FT is back online

Post by Emziek on Wed May 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Marksel wrote:
Emziek wrote:DOTA is just a crappy thing blizzard came up with to make even more money..
Greedy bastards >_>

DOTA is a fanmade game within warcraft 3...

stop making things up plz, thx Smile
ok maybe that, but they are still greedy bastards!
avatar
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Age : 21
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Location : Arboga/orebro | sweden
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: WC3 FT is back online

Post by KoD on Wed May 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Emziek wrote:
Marksel wrote:
Emziek wrote:DOTA is just a crappy thing blizzard came up with to make even more money..
Greedy bastards >_>

DOTA is a fanmade game within warcraft 3...

stop making things up plz, thx Smile
ok maybe that, but they are still greedy bastards!

its..FREE! nub
avatar
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Location : weedcountry
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: WC3 FT is back online

Post by MagnusGladius on Wed May 12, 2010 7:05 pm

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
avatar
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Age : 31
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Location : Malmö, Sweden
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: WC3 FT is back online

Post by Agent Smith on Thu May 13, 2010 3:51 am

avatar
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Age : 22
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Location : Holland
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: WC3 FT is back online

Post by bosnac on Thu May 13, 2010 5:13 am

i dont get it =(

Question
Why dont u change the CS 2 thingy in the start of the forum to DM instead of WC3FT and add CS9 WC3FT ?
avatar
bosnac

Male Number of posts : 399
Age : 22
Birthday : 1995-07-11
Location : Sweden, Skåne
Job/hobbies : none
Registration date : 2009-09-27

http://www.myspace.com/arionevetovics

Back to top Go down

Re: WC3 FT is back online

Post by Fagnatic on Fri May 14, 2010 2:39 am

wiii wc3 Smile
avatar
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Age : 23
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

LOL better than cisco ?

Post by cisco on Sat May 15, 2010 3:01 am

cisco is the best !!

dont say that another equipment better than cisco. (maybe only juniper)

cisco

Number of posts : 59
Age : 40
Birthday : 1977-06-06
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: WC3 FT is back online

Post by KoD on Sat May 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Agent Smith wrote:

darn, I was...
avatar
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Age : 25
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Location : weedcountry
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: WC3 FT is back online

Post by Gewehr on Sun May 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Cool Very Happy
avatar
Gewehr

Male Number of posts : 218
Age : 23
Birthday : 1994-04-01
Location : Vienna
Job/hobbies : Nothing
Registration date : 2010-03-21

http://www.felna.org

Back to top Go down

Re: WC3 FT is back online

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum