Why buy VIP if you get kicked/banned for using them?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why buy VIP if you get kicked/banned for using them?

Post by j3r0m3 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 pm

So?

Don't say I abuse powers. This all started with Nino kicking me and craig for using NoClip.

Well..

Is there any point me donating any more money for VIP if all I get is kicked/banned?

Other people considering - I wouldn't bother wasting money.
j3r0m3

Number of posts : 52
Birthday : 1985-03-19
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Why buy VIP if you get kicked/banned for using them?

Post by Necro on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:16 pm

You can't use NoClip to kill the CT's in JailBreak mode, or you can't use NoClip to scape from zombies to a place where they can't catch you...
It's logical...
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:18 pm

You can use your powers, as long as it does not give you a huge advantage over fellow players. Some advantage is ok like having an improved weapon on zombie, or using noclip to reach a place faster in the start of a zombie round or a Hide and Seek round on jail.
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by j3r0m3 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Necro wrote:You can't use NoClip to kill the CT's in JailBreak mode, or you can't use NoClip to scape from zombies to a place where they can't catch you...
It's logical...

Ok. Well that's ok, cause' I've not used NoClip in Jail. I've used NoClip in Zombie...

So whats the point in giving away money if all that happens is one will get kicked/banned?
j3r0m3

Back to top Go down

Post by j3r0m3 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Marksel wrote:You can use your powers, as long as it does not give you a huge advantage over fellow players. Some advantage is ok like having an improved weapon on zombie, or using noclip to reach a place faster in the start of a zombie round or a Hide and Seek round on jail.

Why am I being slated and kicked for using powers, in none of the above situations.

Does each member have their own rules?
j3r0m3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Necro wrote:You can't use NoClip to kill the CT's in JailBreak mode, or you can't use NoClip to scape from zombies to a place where they can't catch you...
It's logical...

About the zombie isn't actually true. I've discussed this many times whit Koyumu and he told me that the no-clip item was invented for the zombie servers. In some maps it can be pretty usefull for humans & zombies. Have a look at the zombie area and took a look at the VIP rules. I've made them pretty clear I think. I've discussed whit koyumu wheteither something should be allowed or not and he made his decision and we need to folllow that.

Comming to the point about you Jerome. I want to refer you to this topic a while ago. Liz has plenty of proofs that you actually abused the VIP menu and I still don't understand why you still got them after seeing those proofs. You should be carefull since your on the edge of getting your VIP removed. I suggest that you take the words of the members here and respect their decision. If you really think this isn't how it should suppose to be like, then you can contact neonDragon and tell him exactly how you feel.
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:25 pm

From what ive seen you have used your powers to get a HE nade as a ZOMBIE meaning you get an INFECTION nade which you used to infect humans.

This is not allowed and against the rules, Other then that we also had a few reports of you banning people for almost shit.

Liz posted this screenshot which backsup the He part:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7113/zmdust2final0036.png
there is ur proof, u dont get infected between u giving urself full kit and using an infection bomb.

Here we have a topic about someone you banned without a reason:
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/trash-f52/locked-banned-by-a-vip-abuser-t4387.htm

And many more..
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by j3r0m3 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Ancient wrote:
It's logical...

About the zombie isn't actually true. I've discussed this many times whit Koyumu and he told me that the no-clip item was invented for the zombie servers. In some maps it can be pretty usefull for humans & zombies. Have a look at the zombie area and took a look at the VIP rules. I've made them pretty clear I think. I've discussed whit koyumu wheteither something should be allowed or not and he made his decision and we need to folllow that.

Comming to the point about you Jerome. I want to refer you to this topic a while ago. Liz has plenty of proofs that you actually abused the VIP menu and I still don't understand why you still got them after seeing those proves. You should be carefull since your on the edge of getting your VIP removed. I suggest that you take the words of the members here and respect their decision. If you really think this isn't how it should suppose to be like, then you can contact neonDragon and tell him exactly how you feel.

Right some one time I make a mistake, doesn't mean I should have something taken away. I was actually banned and to be quite honest - I've spoken to PayPal and they agree I do have the rights to claim my money back, and I will put a claim in need be - for all the months I've paid, and also for all the months Craig has paid Smile

End of the day - there is one rule for one and another for another.

Sort the Members out and problems like this won't occur.
j3r0m3

Back to top Go down

Post by j3r0m3 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:27 pm

DarkNess wrote:From what ive seen you have used your powers to get a HE nade as a ZOMBIE meaning you get an INFECTION nade which you used to infect humans.

This is not allowed and against the rules, Other then that we also had a few reports of you banning people for almost shit.

there is ur proof, u dont get infected between u giving urself full kit and using an infection bomb.

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/trash-f52/locked-banned-by-a-vip-abuser-t4387.htm

And many more..

Once I can say - Yip thats abuse.

How about all the other times? For using noclip and quad damage?

Explain these and stop bringing up the one and only time there is some proof.
j3r0m3

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:30 pm

j3r0m3 wrote:

There is one set of rules, called ViP rules, try reading and following them, THEN problems like this won't occur.

oh btw, not very mature to threaten with taking your money back, and lieing that PayPal agreed. You paid for a service and agreed with the rules, those rules state that if you disobey the rules your ViP-rights can possibly be taken away.
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by j3r0m3 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Marksel wrote:
j3r0m3 wrote:

There is one set of rules, called ViP rules, try reading and following them, THEN problems like this won't occur.

oh btw, not very mature to threaten with taking your money back, and lieing that PayPal agreed. You paid for a service and agreed with the rules, those rules state that if you disobey the rules your ViP-rights can possibly be taken away.

Ring PayPal up yourself and ask them haha. I keep getting this... It's not a threat, it's a promise. And the silly thing is the forum has sooooo many different rules and post, which is the right one Smile

I've read the VIP rules.

So I use noclip and get kicked.

Explain?
j3r0m3

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:50 pm

j3r0m3 wrote:
DarkNess wrote:From what ive seen you have used your powers to get a HE nade as a ZOMBIE meaning you get an INFECTION nade which you used to infect humans.

And many more..

Once I can say - Yip thats abuse.

How about all the other times? For using noclip and quad damage?

Explain these and stop bringing up the one and only time there is some proof.

Abusing powers atleast 3 times? thats not enough for you?
You want more stuff when you are abusing power is that what you are saying?

Jesus, read the rules, if you got something more than vaccum inside your head, you wont get in any trouble.

And about the VIP and paypal, lets say you buy a game of any kind throug paypal, you break the rules inside the game, gets banned and cant play it anymore.
would you still get your money back ? NO quite simple.
(So if you didnt get it, There are rules about how you can use your VIP you agreed to those. breaking them is your fault, therefor you lose them, and yet you want your money back?) Dont quite see how you think here..
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top