FlaNky's VIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FlaNky's VIP

Post by Bope on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:45 am

hey everyone.
It is FlaNky as I asked Bope 2 borrow his account.
My other steam account got disabled by steam for copyrighting/ using an official fnatic GUI :S
I have a new 8dig and I dont have my VIP on it so can an admin transfer it to my current account please?
new ID will be posted when an admin asks for it.
Thanks

Bope

Number of posts : 11
Age : 28
Birthday : 1988-10-15
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by hazik666 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:58 am

No you payed for it on that steam account not the one you have now

_________________
avatar
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Age : 1344
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by pn on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:04 pm

i seriously doubt that you are vac banned for what you are saying
anyways, its up to the admins
avatar
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Age : 24
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Location : coimbra, portugal
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by paul_boy15 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:04 pm

seriously poor guy that can happen to everyone...

i bet that if it happend to you dazo u would have whined aswell..
avatar
paul_boy15

Male Number of posts : 1504
Age : 23
Birthday : 1994-01-13
Location : ke te frega?!
Job/hobbies : pure qst vuoi sape'?!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by Bope on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:06 pm

paul_boy15 wrote:seriously poor guy that can happen to everyone...

i bet that if it happend to you dazo u would have whined aswell..
well kinda.
Well tbh I am wondering if an admin can transfer it.

Bope

Number of posts : 11
Age : 28
Birthday : 1988-10-15
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by pn on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:17 pm

ok guys lets be resonable
how can we know if this isnt some kind of trick to get a free vip?
it may sound stupid but its what im thinking
avatar
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Age : 24
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Location : coimbra, portugal
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by Bope on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 pm

pn wrote:ok guys lets be resonable
how can we know if this isnt some kind of trick to get a free vip?
it may sound stupid but its what im thinking
it isnt stupid rofl.
If you login to my old steam account it says steam account disabled.
Try it
greendayrocks231
rofl1
that is my old 1 so try it and that is why I got a new 8dig.

Bope

Number of posts : 11
Age : 28
Birthday : 1988-10-15
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by paul_boy15 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Bope wrote:
pn wrote:ok guys lets be resonable
how can we know if this isnt some kind of trick to get a free vip?
it may sound stupid but its what im thinking
it isnt stupid rofl.
If you login to my old steam account it says steam account disabled.
Try it
greendayrocks231
rofl1
that is my old 1 so try it and that is why I got a new 8dig.

pn don't say bullshit...how can he get free vip when the vip is transfered from 1 account to another?!...its only 1 vip power but on another account
avatar
paul_boy15

Male Number of posts : 1504
Age : 23
Birthday : 1994-01-13
Location : ke te frega?!
Job/hobbies : pure qst vuoi sape'?!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by Bope on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:46 pm

paul_boy15 wrote:
Bope wrote:
pn wrote:ok guys lets be resonable
how can we know if this isnt some kind of trick to get a free vip?
it may sound stupid but its what im thinking
it isnt stupid rofl.
If you login to my old steam account it says steam account disabled.
Try it
greendayrocks231
rofl1
that is my old 1 so try it and that is why I got a new 8dig.

pn don't say bullshit...how can he get free vip when the vip is transfered from 1 account to another?!...its only 1 vip power but on another account
exactly but is it possible?
tbh this is FlaNky not Bope as I am banned til 2moz so I asked Bope if I can use his account.

Bope

Number of posts : 11
Age : 28
Birthday : 1988-10-15
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by hazik666 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:21 pm

paul_boy15 wrote:seriously poor guy that can happen to everyone...

i bet that if it happend to you dazo u would have whined aswell..

1. I would never be VAC banned for a GUI its impossible. He wallhacked thats why hes banned

2. I wouldnt whine anyway my money has been well spent and goes to the nD servers unlike you i dont get banned alot....

_________________
avatar
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Age : 1344
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Location : Scotland
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by Bope on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:34 pm

hazik666 wrote:
paul_boy15 wrote:seriously poor guy that can happen to everyone...

i bet that if it happend to you dazo u would have whined aswell..

1. I would never be VAC banned for a GUI its impossible. He wallhacked thats why hes banned

2. I wouldnt whine anyway my money has been well spent and goes to the nD servers unlike you i dont get banned alot....
no on FPS banana I got a GUI which is fnatics official GUI which has 16bit then I tried to change it but I still got caught even know I can run 16bit and 32bit somehow.

Bope

Number of posts : 11
Age : 28
Birthday : 1988-10-15
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by pn on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:49 pm

16 is allowed
it comes with the game
no one gets banned because of a gui
avatar
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Age : 24
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Location : coimbra, portugal
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by QuickSilver on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:55 pm

What's a gui.. Suspect

_________________

"Sometimes you see a strange spot in the sky, a human being that was given to fly."
avatar
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Age : 60
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by paul_boy15 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:27 pm

quicksilver..........


http://www.fpsbanana.com/guis/games/3




EDIT - Think this was what flanky downloaded

http://www.fpsbanana.com/guicats/1
avatar
paul_boy15

Male Number of posts : 1504
Age : 23
Birthday : 1994-01-13
Location : ke te frega?!
Job/hobbies : pure qst vuoi sape'?!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by FlaNky on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:31 am

Can this VIP be changed to my account plz?
avatar
FlaNky

Male Number of posts : 471
Age : 20
Birthday : 1997-04-01
Location : UK, Scotland, Edinburgh
Registration date : 2009-12-29

http://www.xtremekillerservers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FlaNky's VIP

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum